Refund & Cancellation Policy
Elefantastic. believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 72 hours of tour booking. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the booking have been communicated to the agent and they have initiated the process of travel arrangement.
- In the event of cancellation of travel arrangements due to any reasons – we must be notified of the same in writing.
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the time/date we receive your intimation in writing. Cancellation charges would be as follows:-
- 45 days prior to arrival – No cancellation / Actual service cost would be charged, if any (like train tickets etc.)
- 30 days prior to arrival – 50% of the Tour + Actual service cost
- Less than 48 hours or No Show – No Refund
- In case of Special Trains Journeys and/or peak season hotel bookings, a separate cancellation policy is applicable which we shall advise you as and when Applicable.
- In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount, which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from our suppliers of services i.e. hotels/transports etc.
- For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals, guide services etc. there will be no refund.